Top 5 Hand Sanitizers in India.
Top 5 hand sanitizers in India…before we go any further,let us discuss…
What is a Hand Sanitizer?
A hand sanitizer is a form of gel or liquid that helps in eliminating harmful microorganisms that may prove to be infectious. A good sanitizer is one that contains 60-95% alcohol(mainly ethyl alcohol) in it, as it helps to kill the bacteria by up to 99.9% within 30 seconds of being applied.
Also, make sure your hands are not dirty or greasy for the best results.
Why Do We Need To Use A Hand Sanitizer?
As stated above, we are not going to waste your time by reiterating the benefits of using a hand sanitizer, BUT, we will tell you why the demand for hand sanitizers has been at an all-time high recently.
So much so, that they were swiped off the shelves recently when the announcement of the first lockdown happened in India.
As we all know, during these unprecedented times of CoronaVirus, the perfect solution of a vaccine in the coming months still seems far-fetched (well that is as per WHO- as reported by Independent ).
So, as we speak on this day, our best bet against this deadly virus is……(well you guessed it right!!)
Hence It’s by keeping our hands clean and maintaining proper hygiene, and of course by being home in this quarantine phase.
So Without further ado, let us list the best 5 hand sanitizers available in the Indian market right now…
1 . Dettol Instant Hand Sanitiser
Description: Goes without saying, Dettol is the most trusted brand in India as far as the fight against germs is concerned.
Here again, Dettol claims its ‘Dettol Instant hand Sanitizer‘ provides 100% better protection against regular soaps.
- Kills 99.99% germs without water
- Indian Medical Association Approved
- Contains 72% Alcohol
- Handy Size Available
- Safe for Kids
- Available in three fragrances: Original, Floral Essence and Spring Fresh
2. Dabur Sanitize Hand Sanitizer | 60% Alcohol-Based Sanitizer (Lemon) – 500
Description: Dabur again is another household brand that makes it to the list..
Although it is mostly famous for its Ayurvedic products, there is no denying that Dabur Sanitize Hand Sanitizer is an effective product with a great fragrance.
Hence,It makes it our list of top 5 hand sanitizers in India.
- Has an Ayurvedic formulation to it
- Contains 60% Alcohol
- Rinse and Sticky Free
- Available in 3 fragrance – Regular, Lemon & Strawberry
- Instantly Kills 99.9% germs
3. Mirah Belle – Hand Sanitizer
Description: Mirah Belle makes it to the 3rd position on our list.
This is because Mirah Belle-Hand Sanitizer uses glycerin extracts which gives a moisturising effect after its use.
- FDA approved
- Uses Glycerin which therefore gives a moisturizing effect
- Contains 72% Alcohol
4. Lifebuoy Total 10 Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer 75 ml
Description: Lifebuoy has been a pioneer in this industry, it claims to have a 10-hour window to fight off germs if you use its Lifebuoy Total 10 Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer.
A great buy indeed.
- Provides 10-hour window to fight off germs
- Available in three fragrances: Total 10, Lemon Fresh and Care
- Available in Handy Size
- Contains 95% Alcohol
5. Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer 500ml
Description: As the name suggests its a one-of-a-kind herbal-based hand sanitizer (but of course, it contains alcohol).
As Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer uses a lot of herbs like neem, coriander, thus it provides a cooling effect.
- Uses Herbs like Coriander, Neem and Lime
- Provides a cooling effect with the usage of Hrivera
- Kills 99.99% of the germs
- Available in 5 fragrances: Green Apple, Litchi, Strawberry, Orange, Lemon
So,that was it folks!!!
Hope you guys found it useful.
Also,Please note,these products are subject to availability.