PPE Full Form
PPE full form stands for Personal Protective Equipment.
Personal Protective Equipment includes any kind of equipment that is worn to protect one against a contraction of different types of germs or protection against dangerous accidents via air or touch.
This could include equipments like:
- Apron/Gowns/Head Cover/Shoe Cover
- Face Shield
PPE: Who uses it?
A PPE can be used by medical professionals during their regular visits to their patients or even when one is at risk of contradicting various infections through viruses/bacterias,especially in today’s turbulent COVID 19 times.
Therefore it is important that we provide our medical staff with sufficient PPE supplies and avoid hoarding these (https://www.wired.com/story/defense-production-act-n95-masks-shortage-covid-19/).
Meanwhile, PPE is also referred to the equipment in use by people working at construction sites which will include :
- Helmets: To provide protection against any debris falling from above. There might be a lot of accidents that might happen when things are being moved around on the workplace, to avoid these accidents helmets are worn, also helmets are often equipped with certain accessories like flashlights, etc.
- Gloves: As it is very harmful and risky to get in direct contact with chemicals and certain agents, it is always recommended to use Chainsaw-gloves, Heat-resistant gloves, cut-resistant gloves. These are just some of the some examples which protect people against one of the most common occupational accidents that happen around the year.
- Respirators: Respiratory Issues are very common in construction workers as there is a lot of chemicals, debris flying around the site of work. There are two types of respirators:
- a) One which filters the air that we breathe in and preventing harmful chemicals from being in touch
- b) One which provides clean air through a different source.
- Hearing protection: According to recent reports, more than 80% of hearing issues are found in construction workers who work in very harmful noise levels.
- Shoes: Protective shoes are very important to protect against chemicals, mud which is disseminated around the worksite.
Your site doesn’t include support for the “coblocks/gallery-stacked” block. You can leave this block intact, convert its content to a Custom HTML block, or remove it entirely.Keep as HTML